Tiffany & Co. hires new design directorOn September 10, the American jewelry brand announced its appointment of Francesca Amfitheatrof to the title of Design Director across all of its product groups.
A graduate of London's Royal College of Art and Central Saint Martins, Francesca Amfitheatrof is trained as a silversmith and a jewelry artist. She has developed jewelry for a number of prestigious fashion houses, including Chanel, Fendi and Marni.
Francesca Amfitheatrof takes the place of John Loring, who oversaw the company's design department from 1979 to 2009.
Tiffany & Co. currently has over 200 boutiques worldwide, where it sells its famous wedding rings and other jewelry as well as an array of other products, including sunglasses, bags and pens
- Derek Lam Opens New Flagship Store in NYC
- John Galliano to Return to London
- From Speed to Gravity – how Sandra Bullock has transformed throughout her career.
- Street style from Day 3 at London Fashion Week SS15
- Spotlight on Rihanna: From an international pop star to an entrepreneur, we look at Rihanna’s successful career to date.