Tiffany & Co. hires new design directorOn September 10, the American jewelry brand announced its appointment of Francesca Amfitheatrof to the title of Design Director across all of its product groups.
A graduate of London's Royal College of Art and Central Saint Martins, Francesca Amfitheatrof is trained as a silversmith and a jewelry artist. She has developed jewelry for a number of prestigious fashion houses, including Chanel, Fendi and Marni.
Francesca Amfitheatrof takes the place of John Loring, who oversaw the company's design department from 1979 to 2009.
Tiffany & Co. currently has over 200 boutiques worldwide, where it sells its famous wedding rings and other jewelry as well as an array of other products, including sunglasses, bags and pens
- Rag & Bone Presents A Very English Collection for Pre-Fall 2015
- Emporio Armani Presents Calvin Harris for Spring/Summer 2015
- What to Watch: Fashion Films of the Week
- From DJ Jazzy Jeff & the Fresh Prince to becoming the most powerful actor in Hollywood, FashionOne looks at the career of Will Smith.
- Madonna’s Plans & Cotton On China